Sunday, February 5, 2017

Personal Darkness and the Hiawatha Trail

Recently the LDS Church released an inspirational clip that was filmed up in Northern Idaho.  Specifically, it was filmed on the Hiawatha Trail.  I nearly fell off my seat at the 2:11 mark when I realized where they were.



From that point on it was hard for me to focus on the message without losing myself in the scenery - including the very awesome tunnel for which I've already set aside head lamps (one for each child and parent).  4 more months.  4 more months.  4 more months... 

"We may feel confident that we are ready to face challenges, only to find that our preparations have been insufficient... We must act, expecting that the Lord will fulfill his promise to lift us from the darkness, if we draw near unto Him." - Elder Stanfill

No comments: