Monday, July 27, 2015

Summer 2015, Week 7

#1 - Field Trip - McKinnon Reunion, Fairview, Utah - "Audentes Fortuna Juvat"
  
"Let me close by bearing witness (and my nine decades on this earth fully qualify me to say this) that the older I get, the more I realize that family is the center of life and is the key to eternal happiness."  - Elder L. Tom Perry 

This is actually only 1/2 of the McKinnon clan.
































We run into Connecticut friends in the most random places.
But we're always so happy to see them!

And finally - this was clearly the highlight from our annual McKinnon talent night...




#2 - Hike - Lake Solitude













#3 - Science Project - Simple Circuit (it didn't work because Mom bought bulbs that required too much power - we ended up having a great discussion about wattage and power supply) 







#4 - Art Project  & #5 - And Then We Did a Little of This  - Not this week.

1 comment:

Esther Sumner said...

I'm impressed by your little fisherman! This looks like such a fun gathering.