Friday, April 17, 2015

Confessions of a Geek

Coming from a toddler who's first major movie in a theater was Empire Strikes Back, a young girl who dressed up as Princess Leia for EIGHT Halloweens in a row, co-owned all the Star Wars figures, had crushes on both Han & Luke (eventually married my own Han Solo)...

...posters, books, Expanded Universe (some exceptional, some not), faithfully attended all re-releases with roommates during college, DESPISED what George Lucas did with the new trilogy, covetously watch Comic-Con, religiously teaches the dark & good side components to her children...

...and who secretly (Shhh!) keeps Leia's blaster stashed in the bottom of her cedar chest...

J. J. Abrams, please don't let me down.

I'm just going to post both of these here so I can re-watch them again.  And again.  And again. 




Chills, I tell you. Chills! 

1 comment:

Erin said...

My friend throws a movie party at the theater. You get to see the movie two days before the premiere and all the money goes to charity. She's doing Star Wars this year. I can get you tickets.....