Friday, August 22, 2014

Summer 2014, Week 9 Final Week

#1 - Field Trip - Church History Museum/Temple Square/City Creek




#2 - Science Project - We completely missed a science project this week...


#3 - Hike - Provo Canyon Trail (To be fair, this really wasn't a hike.  Greg took the three youngest and went off-roading in his FJ.  I stayed behind to finish my deep, fall cleaning.  And for some strange reason, Our Big Guy decided he wanted to help me.  I fear my OCD tendencies are rubbing off...)





#4 - And then we did a little of this... (More dinner with friends from Connecticut - we love and miss all our friends from there!  Finished up our summer movie matinees, found kittens in the neighbor's yard (no, we're not keeping them), flowering are flourishing, and a few back-to-school hair-cuts were in order.)






1 comment:

Jen T said...

Always love to see your summer activities! So fun!