Sunday, June 29, 2014

Summer 2014 - Week 2

#1 - Field Trip - Liberty Park & Banbury Cross Doughnuts




#2 - Science Project - Growing Crystals (chemical properties)






#3 - Hike - Utah Lake (yeah... skipped the hike in favor of going boating on Utah Lake with some close friends - it was amazing!  This is Dallin, Nathan and Erin - all best friends with my children - and all fall exactly in the right ages/school classes)














I have to confess that Pretty Girl was my personal highlight.  Her fierce, daunting courage made a rare appearance and she was unstoppable!   Wish the same thing would happen when it's time to weed the yard...




#4 - And then we did a little of this... (Annual Super Friends reunion!  Continuing our tradition of evening bike rides with the kids, weekly baseball game for Our Sweetie and Boy Scout camp - our Big Guy was gone most of the week.  I got daily updates about his enthusiasm for cooking, his placement in archery skills and the "Wipe-Out" obstacle course they had to complete THREE times!  He told me later the water was freezing.)






 

1 comment:

Britt said...

So much fun! Makes me wish my kids weren't in year round school. Love the photos!