Wednesday, September 7, 2011

3 First Days of School


This year 3 of my children attended a new school. (Pirate is still being home-schooled) And it just happened to work out that all 3 of them started on a different day.

3 first days of school.

So instead of 1 day of head-rubbing stress, biting nails, thoughts on teachers, constant prayers on behalf of my children, their safety, safety with friends and happiness in school... I got to do 3 days.

Thankfully, all 3 days are now over. (and went really well!)


4 comments:

Staci said...

I keep meaning to tell you that you need to send that balloon picture to the freedom festival. It's awesome. Or see if there is a contest somewhere.

Erin said...

I thought that first photo was James. That is SUCH a James thing to do. :) Hard to believe all your kids are in school. Bittersweet I'm sure.

Jen T said...

3 first days, you are lucky! Your little girl looks so cute! Love the matching dress and shoes.

leadatortilla said...

The pictures are great - especially "sweetie's"!!!