Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Mr. Men Books

Do you remember the Mr. Men books from long ago??


We still read them - frequently.

And we each have a designated character.

Big Guy is Mr. Strong (self appointed), Sweetie is Mr. Giggles (not self appointed) and the kids think I'm Little Miss Forgetful. It's a toss up between Little Miss Annoying and Little Miss Bossy for Pretty Girl. And none of us can decide who Dad is.

But there's one person in our family we all agree with.


Our Pirate is Mr. Happy





And we're positive he'll never change. Never.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Ahh...he's so cute! I can't wait to hold that little guy again! :) And I'm excited to check out a few of the children's books you like that I haven't read. :) I meant to ask you via e-mail..so have you read The Help? Review?

Hillary said...

Oh my goodness, your little Mr. Happy is SO cute! I love his beautiful smile that lights up his whole face!

Esther Yu Sumner said...

So cute, you're absolutely right that he's Mr. Happy.

I love these books. I have a few, and some of the little toys, too.

leadatortilla said...

I tried to leave a comment already - I don't think it worked. love those smiles - thanks for helping me smile today Mr. Happy!

Jen T said...

Those books are classic, and he fits Mr. Happy perfectly! I am sure he will never change! So cute!

kj said...

Do you rent your Mr. Happy out? I want a turn!