Monday, August 16, 2010

We've Found a Name!


The Little Pirate has a name. At last! It's such a relief. But for now, we'll keep referring to him as Our Little Pirate.

I was reading in Helaman this morning. I could not have found a better way to communicate how I name my children than in his words -

Behold, I have given unto you the names of our first parents...and this I have done that when you remember your names ye may remember them; and when ye remember them ye may remember their works; and when ye remember their works ye may know how that it is said, and also written, that they were good.

5:6 (emphasis added)

3 comments:

Jen T said...

Love that scripture! Hope you are feeling well!

Darleen said...

Oh good! Can't wait to hear what it is. Love that scripture too. But seriously...do you get big while pregnant? I see in the previous picture that I'm already 4 times bigger than you. And you're farther along. No fair!

Galo Fab 5 said...

I used to wonder if our Heavenly Father really cared what we named our children. But when my second came along, the spiritual experience I had when deciding on his name, confirmed He does care! Great scripture. Hope things are going well!