Thursday, April 29, 2010

LRRH Progress Log #4

1 Month, 6 Days...

Selected work-out song for Log #4 - DJ Shah, Who Will Find Me



Fabulous, beautiful ride last weekend with Lea.

30 miles... (remember LRRH will be 80)

Strong, horrific winds...

1 crazy car that almost killed both of us... (first time ever being buzzed). I screamed at the guy - though I doubt he heard me.

I signed up for the Goldilocks race next Saturday AM in Herriman. It's my "practice" ride before Little Red in June. The "dress rehersal" - if you will. Only 1/2 the mileage of Little Red - but should be a good race regardless.

Woohoo!!

PS -The selected work-out song above is ideal for racing across breathtaking landscapes and vistas. It's my favorite part of the ride.

5 comments:

Steph said...

WOW! 30 miles. That's impressive!

Nicole said...

You are just awesome! I'm so glad I met you before we moved :)

Jen T said...

Way to go! Good luck next Saturday!

leadatortilla said...

where's the pic of you holding up the bike?? You are the coolest- thanx for doing this with me!

Carleton & Robyn said...

Good work.

I love the lawn blog. so funny looking with a little guy and the big equipment.