Friday, March 12, 2010

Our Evening with Brian Regan

He was AMAZING!!! I don't think I stopped laughing or smiling the whole night.

About 95% of his stuff was material I've never heard before - it was hilarious! My cheek & jaw muscles are actually sore this morning.

It was also great to be there with close friends & family who love Mr. Regan just about as much as we do :) Dinner was lovely, conversation was perfect and the concert was everything I had waited for. And believe me - I had waited, counting down the days on my calendar... Could not have asked for a better night.






5 comments:

Alison said...

I loved this show! Jake took me right before Christmas and I swear, I laughed so hard I almost had a baby right there in the theater!

leadatortilla said...

Ah shucks, thanks for making the whole night happen! It WAS a great evening.... wish we another one like that next week!

Erin said...

So glad you guys had a good time.

Carleton & Robyn said...

So fun. I loved the airplane clip.

Boy said...

Brian Regan is great. It's refreshing to have it not be about sex all the time.



....That's what she said.