Saturday, January 30, 2010

They're Home!!!

They have Nathan!! Brent and Nathan after many many stressful hours and days are home!!


If you read the previous post, you'll be very sad to hear that Jessica did not make it. They found her, she's alive - but the birth father refused to let Brent see her. Here's the story. It's heartbreaking.

But there is so much to be thankful for and rejoice over!! Even I was doubtful the PM would sign the papers, that the plane would wait for them, that they would actually let them leave. I need to have more faith in the reality of miracles...

They are home!!!!

1 comment:

leadatortilla said...

Thanks for showing me the pics Rach! And I'm glad they are on US soil. I wonder when they'll be back to Utah... she never mentioned what category Nathan was in. There are big changes for their little family this week - long awaited changes!!!