Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pretty Girl, Pretty Girl...


She turned 2 this week.

She's so beautiful, confident, exquisite.

She's patient with her mother whose never styled straight hair before.

She's crazy about her dad. Not always crazy about her brothers.

She often feels a bit of self entitlement.

She doesn't know how long I waited for her or that I thank God for her daily.

She amazes me. How did this delightful, pixie-like creature come from me?

She reminds me of my mom.

And now she's 2.




I adore her. I'm crazy nuts about her. And I love her so completely.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

What's not to love? I wanted to keep her the very first time I held her.

But, the sweetest part of the deal is her devoted attachment to her mother.

Kristen said...

i can't believe she is 2! She is cute.

Heather said...

Wow. Where did two years go? Addi will be two in a month. Isn't it amazing how incredible girls are? I feel the same about mine as you do yours!

Steph said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks.