Friday, August 7, 2009

Eleven Years


Next year I promise I'll come up with something more poetic and meaningful. Unfortunately, TS Eliot (my current poetry reading) doesn't really cater to devotion of the soul - unless you want to hear the lines I love about coffee spoons and white, flannel trousers. So in the meantime, here's some of my favorite lyrics that remind me of you.

I love you.

You see everything. You see every part
You see all my light, and you love my dark
You dig everything of which I'm ashamed
There's not anything to which you cant relate
And you're still here...

-Alanis Morissette, Everything-

PS - the flowers were beautiful!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations to one of the best-matched couples I know. Your relationship is exemplary. It's been fun to share in the journey with you guys. Many happy returns to you both!

Erin said...

Glad you had a great anniversary. Love those lyrics...might have to steal them from you. :) Cute photo. You are truly meant for each other.

Kellogg said...

Congratulations!

Darleen said...

Congratulations on 11 years!!! Love the picture.

Carleton & Robyn said...

Congrats. So sweet.

Britt said...

Glad we could watch the kids for you! I'm getting pics of CT on my blog soon so check it out.

kj said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Checketts Glue said...

Happy Anniversary!!