Saturday, June 13, 2009

Exercise and Music

I cook to music.

I clean to music.

And now...I swim to music.

That's right. This long-time swimmer finally broke down and purchased a water-proof MP3 player. Technically, it's NOT a water-proof MP3 player. It's only a waterproof case and ear phones for my Shuffle.

But it works!!

It's glorious!!

Why in the world did I wait so long to buy one???

And my current play list rocks. I'll admit I'm a bit biased - but have you ever worked out to Chateau from Matrix Reloaded? It's a whole new world...

Go - Andy Hunter, Dread Rock - Don Davis, In My Head - Matrix Revoultions, Mona Lisa Overdrive - Matrix Reloaded, Furious Angels - Matrix Reloaded, Chateau - Matrix Reloaded, Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5, Supermassive Black Hole - Muse, Apologize - One Republic, Lost Without You - Delta Goodrem, Womanizer - Britney Spears, I Know Who You Are- Nickelback, Training Montaine - Rocky IV Soundtrack, Long Way Down - Goo Goo Dolls

3 comments:

Darleen said...

I've never heard of waterproof mp3 player or waterproof earphones. That's awesome! Makes me want to take up swimming even more.

Jessica Brown said...

I love that you put your play list on there. I'm always looking for new play list ideas. Awesome water proof case and swimming! That sounds like good fun exercise.

Carleton & Robyn said...

I didn't know these existed! How cool!