Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Greg's Stress

Between the two of us - Greg is definitely the more relaxed, laid back, calm person. He's the one who keeps me sane - helps me back down from my 'crazy' tree. He rarely shows signs of frustration, anger or stress.

But when he does - I know the signs well.

He gets really, really quiet. His fingers curl upwards. Sometimes he starts to pace and the muscles in the back of his neck start to stiffen. The most entertaining - he forgets what he's doing -and what he's done - he's totally focused on the problem he's working through.

He's a brilliant engineer/financial genius - this is just one of the side effects.

So....last week Greg had a late night of stress. But this time I didn't catch any of his usual signs. It wasn't until the next morning when I went down to my spotless sink did I get a clue.



Yep - he used every single one - just once - forgetting he already had one out.

Love you Greg.

4 comments:

Britt said...

At least Greg does it in silence. My husband will talk you to death and still go to bed frustrated.

Erin said...

LOL. Sorry about the stress Greg. Hopefully things are better now. Were they filled with Mountain Dew?

leadatortilla said...

that's FUNNY!!! And yes, I'm mocking greg in his moment of stress. LOL.

Staci said...

I love it!