Saturday, April 4, 2009

Apologies…

Ok, I need to apologize for the AWESOME (but some felt it wasn’t quite so awesome) April Fool’s joke about being pregnant. Karma better not bite me on the butt on this one.

For you who were taken by it – I need to let you know that Rachael got her vengeance. She thought it would be funny to put Miracle Whip in my nightly Oreo’s. The bad part was that I didn’t eat any Oreo’s until yesterday, and I didn’t notice there was 3-day old Miracle Whip inside. Yet, I’m still alive, and as they say, that which doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger. I must be a pretty tough dude.

Greg

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Gross. So gross. I'm sorry for you Greg. Whether or not I think you deserve it, I will not say.

Britt said...

Hahaha! Ahahaha! So glad she got you back!

duff said...

Actually the quote is "That which doesn't kill you, usually gets you the second time around"

Natalie said...

Rae, you are clever!

Carleton & Robyn said...

Soooooo Funny!

Galo Fab 5 said...

Not a funny joke. I was kind of confused per our conversation at dinner. :)Jared did this at family home evening with his family the other night. They all believed him too. You hubbies are just not funny sometimes. ;)