Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Parent Inspirational Music

It's rare to come across music that expresses my feelings as a mother/parent - but I'm always looking. Last year I discovered Fisher - The Lovely Years and You - those two can leave you weeping if you're in a sentimental mood. Seriously, if you haven't heard them - run to iTunes.

This is my latest discovery - the end gets a little raw around the edges (not as good as Fisher) but still worth it. Enjoy!

My appologies if you already know this piece. It's completely new to me.



4 comments:

Amber said...

That is a great song, I will add it to my list of tear jerkers :).

Erin said...

I love music. It can bring out some of my deepest emotions especially about my kids. Love the songs.

Galo Fab 5 said...

I'm glad you found this song. I totally love it. :)

Galo Fab 5 said...

PS- I actually love the end. :) I never thought of this song as being from parent to child. Brings on a whole new meaning and new emotions for me.