Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Moab Mountain Biking

Greg hasn't been mountain biking since we left Utah. So he was very hyped to spend the weekend with one of his best friends in Moab. The pictures he brought back were beautiful.



The only thing I dont like about these biking excursions are the stories of 100 ft. cliffs and pathways so close to the road that reckless cars become a personal hazard.

Thank you Shayne for keeping him safe...


Let's face it. After 10 years of marriage, my husband is still amazingly hot! I love this man.

4 comments:

Britt said...

Greg looks pretty awesome in his biking gear. You got yourself a real James Bond!(sort of) :) Glad he had fun!

leadatortilla said...

I'm glad they had a great time! I think they should set up a weekly ride next summer - I think Greg is the only person who can make Shayne get up before 10am.

Carleton & Robyn said...

Awesome pictures of Moab! We love Moab and go every year.

Galo Fab 5 said...

How fun. Jared will be mighty jealous.