Sunday, August 24, 2008

Doing the Tourist Thing


Saturday was gorgeous and cool. So we took off to lower Manhattan. We got there early - so the lines were small and the crowds were minimal.

The boat ride was the best thing for the kids. How can you beat a huge boat, crashing waves, giant statues and awesome scenery? The kids were so absorbed Greg and I were actually able to get a picture of just us. Imagine...




Ellis Island was very cool. We found the names I'd brought with me and our Big Guy was especially excited to find his great grandfather.



I guess you could say the day was "bull-ish" and powerful...


The kids loved the end at Battery Park.


I loved the lunch location...

1 comment:

Britt said...

I'll have you know I am INSANELY jealous of the travel locations you all get to go to. The kids look like they are having an absolute blast. Ellis Island was one of our favorite honeymoon locations. (This is Spencer) I miss you guys. I hope to see you in a few weeks.