Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Some Time for Pretty Girl

My Pretty Girl usually doesn't get a lot of face time on our blog. Winter activities are best performed when she's down for a nap. But she's such a darling! (except right now when she's teething). And since she's our first girl, almost everything around her is pink. Greg already has his sites on a pink soccer ball, pink catchers mit, pink car....


So much for pre-birth resolutions, I still call her Princess, Muffin, Peanut - and my latest favorite, My Little Piggy. Greg is appalled - but he doesn't hear her little grunts and snorts during the day that always make me laugh.


She's a fan of My Sweetie - but he's not always a fan of her.


Happy, happy hour of the day - it's bedtime!!! (and she doesn't know it yet - hehehe)


Clearly though, it's My Big Guy who has stolen the heart of Miss Pretty Girl of the Pink Cheeks.

video



And if you thought the above video was entertaining, it probably didn't come close to how these guys saw it...


video

9 comments:

The Tarin's said...

What a sweet baby girl she is! I love her cheeks, I just want to squish them.

Natalie said...

Yay for an update on Pretty Girl! I love, love her pink cheeks. And your boys just made me laugh in that second video!

Chad and Sara said...

Your boys are so funny and I love the pics of your beautiful little girl.

Jake said...

Target has pink soccer balls, pink shin guards, and pink tball mitts, but not left-handed (grr)!

Staci Carroll said...

Ok good. Because remember how when I was pregnant with Alisa I said I don't like pink? Well now I look at her and sometimes she is in pink, head to toe, with a pink blankie. And . . . I call her pretty princess. (Which by the way, Nicolas told her that princesses shoot people so she dresses up like a princess to shoot people.)Also, now I am wishing that I would have videotaped my babies. We bought the videocamera just for that purpose but I just leave it in the closet!

leadatortilla said...

ohhhhh, we finally get to meet her soon!!! And I can not believe how much your boys have grown up - we're going to have too much fun out there and it'll end too soon for that matter. I can't wait to show Hunter these videos... thanks for sharing!

Erin said...

It's so nice to have some new pictures of Lizzie. We can't wait to meet her in another month. We're also excited for Ethan to reunite and play with his cousins. Thanks for keeping us updated on their lives.

Burdett Family said...

Rae, i love the video clips. I still want to know how to upload videos!

Jessica Brown said...

You guys could seriously be on a magazine for most beautiful family!Especially your pretty little girl! I loved the post above too. Thanks for the great reminder!