Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Holiday Weekend in Vermont

Back in Vermont again for President's Day weekend.



IT WAS FREEZING!!!


I dont know how my in-laws survive up there during the winter. I kept thinking about Jack London's To Build A Fire. (Greg kept thinking of The Shining - two totally different views of survival) Anyway, my whole life I've been skeptical towards his main character. I'm always thinking - just get the glove back on! Can't be that hard - just move your fingers, pick up the glove, wiggle inside. Sure it's cold - but it can never be that cold. Last weekend I changed my mind.

(do you think we own enough BYU paraphernalia yet?)

9 comments:

Chad and Sara said...

You can never have enough BYU stuff! I don't think I ever want to be that cold. Your brave and your kids are so dang cute!

Natalie said...

Although it was freezing, looks like a fun weekend.

And I like that the BYU paraphernalia is nicely balanced out by Andrew's red coat. Do I hear a little 'Go Utes' in there?

Kelly said...

I've been noticing the heavy ammount of cougar blue on this blog ever since you started posting several months ago.

Not that I'm again' it.

Jake said...

Ooh, I got a little colder just looking at those pictures.

Britt said...

Even though it's cold, it looks like you had fun! You look so cute with the boys in matching "Y" stuff. If you think you have too much BYU items, I can send you Bradley's old Ute sweatshirt!

Kristen and Shawn said...

how cute! Looks like you guys had fun.

Erin said...

Looks cold but fun. Glad you guys are finding time to do weekend getaways.

Staci Carroll said...

Oh my word. I want those hats!! I keep putting BYU hats on my list and then I lose the list. I am being serious.

Oh yeah, it was 78 degrees here this weekend. (Although now it has dipped back down to the 40s.)

leadatortilla said...

So, where is your pretty girl for all the fun outside?!?!? JK. I like the pic's!!