Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Truth About Roo

My son is obsessed with dogs. Talks constantly of wanting one, goes nuts when he sees them, sleeps with 4-5 stuffed ones, and (when possible) insists on wearing them.


Surprisingly, Greg - mucho dog fan of the world - has had no influence over this obsession - though he's thrilled beyond belief with his son's natural inclinations. Can this be genetics showing their true color? Gosh, I hope not. I need all the help I can get putting off a dog for at least another 5 years...

7 comments:

Britt said...

Andrew is so cute. It's great to see him talking and smiling; I just loved the video clip. Dogs are cute, friendly and they lick you. What's not to like about them from a kids perspective?

Chad and Sara said...

Andrew knows whats best! If you guys lived close by you could come over anytime and he could play with my little dog Roxy!

Heather said...

I've been viewing your blog...haven't been keeping up with anyone lately...it looks like you guys are doing great! We really miss you. By the way, the pictures of Addilyn were taken at Target...love them...so much more affordable than Kiddie Kandids!

Chad and Sara said...

Yes, but I have a fear of my dog freezing to death underneath the plane on the way over!

Chad and Sara said...

OOOOO! I get it know. It makes much more sense. The cookies are pretty much gone know so mabey next time.

Moody Blogger said...

That was adorable! Love the new look of your blog, too.

Jessica Brown said...

He is so dang cute Rae. I remember Greg's lab. I liked that dog, but I totally know what you mean about waiting a long time for one. But I might just be saying that because my husband and daughter are severely allergic.