Sunday, October 21, 2007

Useless Information

Taken from my cousin Kelly's website. Email me if you post on yours - would love to read more of these...

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO

1. BYU junior year with my 4 favorite roommates, including my cousin Kelly
2. Dating a guy named Kelly
3. Writing weekly letters to another guy in the Philippines :)
4. Loving American Humanities with Dr. Bassett & not loving Econ 110
5. Sending out resumes/cover letters for a humanities internship in DC

5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY

1. Laundry (it's overflowing because I changed all the sheets yesterday)
2. Go to Costco - "loaf of bread, a container of milk and a stick a' butta'"
3. J to preschool
4. Defrost turkey for slow cooker - BBQ turkey tacos tonight
5. Take kids to the library - J needs more books for reading time

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS

1. Hire a babysitter so I could exercise/lose pregnancy weight
2. Give 10% to my church and another 10% to the Perpetual Education Fund
3. Buy steak, strawberries, avocados and blueberries on a regular basis
4. Buy the high-end, name brand diapers
5. Pedicures and massages more often

5 THINGS I WILL NEVER WEAR AGAIN

1. Big bows (or any bow) in my hair
2. A two piece swimsuit
3. My maternity clothes
4. Belly-revealing shirts (I think I wore one twice 10 years ago)
5. Blue eye shadow - sad but true - I was make-up challenged in junior high

5 FAVORITE TOYS

1. Our computer - I'm online much more often than I should be
2. Scrapbooking bag - love getting together with friends to throw pictures together
3. DVD player - I'm a sucker for watching favorite movies again and again
4. Digital camera
5. Stratego - I have to beg Greg to play with me. I've loved it since 5th grade

3 comments:

McKay Missy and Boys said...

I wholeheartedly agree with the: strawberries, steaks, blueberries, diapers, massages and pedicures.

Kelly said...

I remember playing stratego with you. You killed me every time. I think I only let it happen a couple times before I was out. Way to go, Greg, for letting Rae whoop you again and again.

KMDuff said...

fun list! :) Loved several parts of it. Strawberries all the time. Yum.