Wednesday, October 31, 2007

More Tagging...

Yes, yes...thank you Lea. Although this ranks under one of those, "who the heck wants to read this??" categories. So we'll say it's purely for family history/scrapbooking purposes.



Big thanks to Greg who decided to try this one out as well. So if you thought you already knew FAR TOO MUCH information about us already - here's some more...

Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

RACHAEL

1. I'm a clean freak. I start to get cranky if the bathroom hasn't been cleaned, beds are unmade, the rugs need to be vacuumed - you get the idea. And I'm obsessive with floor boards, light switches and door knobs. Always good to have 1 or 2 containers of Lysol wipes at hand. One of my biggest stresses is coming home from a vacation - or even a day trip - to a messy house.

2. I'm a walking advertisement for Eddie Bauer. Not that I buy solely from EB - I just feel most comfortable in their style.

3. I'm somewhat of a closet Han Solo and Princess Leia fan. That's all I'll say on that.

4. I dislike talking on the phone - even with my husband. It has nothing to do with the person on the other line, I just dislike the whole process. Seriously - nothing personal. I'm more of an email person.

5. I have a huge weakness for chocolate chip cookies, Indian food, and apple beer (although not eaten all together).

6. I read every night before falling asleep. That age-old advice about not reading in bed because it will affect your sleep habits has never applied to me. It's been my nightly ritual for almost 8 years. It doesn't take long - sometimes 1/2 a page - other nights I can almost make a full chapter. But it's a joyous way to wind down and spend time with Greg (who usually is reading next to me).

GREG

1. I eat too much good (bad) food – such as Oreo’s, candy, and soda. I have no self control with these and I would rather run ½ hour a day than quit. It is a good thing I don’t drink alcohol or smoke.

2. No supermodel or actress could ever be as sexy to me as my wife is. She doesn’t believe me, but maybe that’s a good thing. To all the supermodels and actresses out there – can you please take “no” for an answer???

3. Sometimes, I wish I was Han Solo. That’s all I’ll say on that.

4. If I could be any tree, I would be a gun. Seriously, I feel that if every responsible and capable person owned and carried a gun there would be almost no crime. Last I checked there has never been a violent crime committed at a gun show, and nobody has ever been shot, either.

5. Fruits don’t belong in desserts.

6. In my home we will not only obey the laws of thermodynamics, we will understand the laws of thermodynamics. And my daughter is going to be a nun. You might not think those 2 topics belong in the same group, but until you can explain to me why a particle can borrow energy from its future self, only to repay itself later, you’ll just have to live with it.

6 comments:

leadatortilla said...

That was a lot of fun to read and I appreciate you taking the time to BOTH do it. Thanks for sharing and I feel I know you a little better today despite the miles between us.

McKay Missy and Boys said...

McKay and I both enjoyed reading your interesting facts. They were really fun.

Moody Blogger said...

Loved reading this. I would not categorize it in the "Who the heck wants to read this" category at all! You and Greg are so funny!

davidkmckinnon said...

Hey, it's Lindsay! Sorry I never check or post here, but I just skimmed real quick! I just wanted to say in that picture it is so funny, because I forgot about Lizzy until I looked back at the top picture and Greg has her zipped up in his jacket. Just her little head poking out! So cute!

Staci Carroll said...

Rachael: Closet Han Solo and Princess Leia fan? Last I talked to you it was no secret (wink, wink). And there is absolutely no ethnic food in this little hamlet that we are living in. Including Indian food. Buncha farmers. I miiiiss it. (As I miss you).
Greg: only a 1/2 hour of running to get that junk off! You're doing pretty good, my man.

Jessica Brown said...

So fun. Rae I can totally relate to you on the clean freak thing. Nothing can put me in a bad mood like a messy house.

Greg- so cute what you said about Rae. You guys are an awesome couple.