Monday, October 8, 2007

All the Pretty Leaves





Apparently every fall season thousands of people flock to New England country to see...leaves. Laugh though you may (I sure did), it was really breathtaking. We chose Vermont. The abundance of color, the red barns in the foreground and spreads of green fields - I found myself overwhelmed with gratitude for the chance to be here. Who knows where we'll be next year. Fall is my favorite time of year and...wow! What a great year!








Note: all these locations were reached in a mini-van (yes, Shayne and Lea - that's 266 vs. 244) playing both Keith Urban and the most recent Pride and Prejudice soundtrack. It kept the kids either happy or asleep - whichever one was needed at the time :)



























We were all pretty tired on the way home...

1 comment:

McKay Missy and Boys said...

The scenery is beautiful. I love the changing leaves! Your family looks great! I hope all is going well.