Big thanks to Greg who decided to try this one out as well. So if you thought you already knew FAR TOO MUCH information about us already - here's some more...
Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
1. I'm a clean freak. I start to get cranky if the bathroom hasn't been cleaned, beds are unmade, the rugs need to be vacuumed - you get the idea. And I'm obsessive with floor boards, light switches and door knobs. Always good to have 1 or 2 containers of Lysol wipes at hand. One of my biggest stresses is coming home from a vacation - or even a day trip - to a messy house.
2. I'm a walking advertisement for Eddie Bauer. Not that I buy solely from EB - I just feel most comfortable in their style.
3. I'm somewhat of a closet Han Solo and Princess Leia fan. That's all I'll say on that.
4. I dislike talking on the phone - even with my husband. It has nothing to do with the person on the other line, I just dislike the whole process. Seriously - nothing personal. I'm more of an email person.
5. I have a huge weakness for chocolate chip cookies, Indian food, and apple beer (although not eaten all together).
6. I read every night before falling asleep. That age-old advice about not reading in bed because it will affect your sleep habits has never applied to me. It's been my nightly ritual for almost 8 years. It doesn't take long - sometimes 1/2 a page - other nights I can almost make a full chapter. But it's a joyous way to wind down and spend time with Greg (who usually is reading next to me).